Applications and vacancies
You can see on our site how our teaching staff looks like. There is not much fluctuation but occasionally we are looking for a suitable group and/or instrumental teacher.
To qualify as a teacher at DJAM you must meet the following requirements:
- you have studied Jazz at a Conservatory
- you have sufficient experience in teaching
- your Dutch language skills are sufficient
- you want to work together in a team
- you respect and follow the DJAM curriculum
- you improvise / play / sing Jazz at a high level (in 'traditional' Jazzstyles i.e., utilizing Jazzstandards)
- your resumé (in Word format or PDF, preferably in Dutch language)
- press reviews, student testimonials, scores, compositions etc. (in Word format or PDF)
- recordings or videos of your playing or improvising (preferably in a group context) on standard Jazz progressions, using (preferably) links to external sites (don't send big attachments...)
Alternatively, you can snail-mail to the following address:
1013 WC Amsterdam
We will contact you upon receiving your material.